Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fish/reflection4

I took the Video/Photo Class because I have access to technology, but do not use it to the highest extent that I should. I like to think that I have some pretty sound technological background, since I did get my masters in technology. However, I learned that, everything I learned 5 years ago has been modified or completely changed, plus I learned on PCs, where Franklin uses Mac. I also wanted to take this class because at the elementary level, we are starting to gain more access to computers, via laptop carts.
One project that I plan to implement is an imovie about Jamestown. Taking photos and reenactments of what the students thought about Jamestown into an imovie will be an unforgettable experience. I feel that putting the students into the project is the best way for them to learn. Also, studying the 6th grade social studies material for the first time, I want the students to be able to make presentations using photoshop. I have found that the students learn very quickly on how to do things on the computer, it's just a matter of giving them the time.
Thanks Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment