Friday, May 13, 2011

Sierpinski/reflection1

1. Would love to use pictures taken of my students during their school day to make a "talking album" for the parents to see what their day is like.
2. Taking a video of my students able to perform a procedure or behavior to help another student learn that procedure or behavior.
3. Love to see how excited my students get when they see themselves on a video of a field trip. Will try to use this technique with helping my 8th grade students transition to the high school.
4. I will be getting more advanced students next year. Having them take pictures of our life skills safety unit in the kitchen. They could take safe and unsafe methods and things in the kitchen and the other students could guess which one is correct and which one is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment