Friday, May 13, 2011

Kotlewski/Reflection1

Hi!
I already have so many new ideas on how to use digital photography in my classroom:
1. Since we have a new science unit on life cycles, I will take pictures of the life cycles
of the mealworm, the milkweed bug, and the butterfly and then created my own posters and videos on the smartboard.

2. I want to take pictures of my students this year showing the classroom, playground,
and lunchroom rules to show my students next year at the beginning of the school year.

3. Symmetry is a concept we do in our math curriculum and I like the idea of students taking a picture of another student and then they cut it in half and cut and paste the 1st half on the side of the face.

4. Taking real picture of roads and railroad tracks to show examples of parallel lines
and perpendicular lines.

5. Doing career reports of what students want to be when they grow up as they
dress up as their profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment